Sunday, 2 August 2009

Cellular phones


Or prehaps this post should be titled "ways to use technology to make me hate you"

I've heard it said that cell phones are the only things a man will brag that he has the smallest one.

Cell phones just get on my nerves to be honest (or tbh, if you're a Miley fan, use msn and think bebo iz *so* the Kewlest thing eva ^-^ In other words 13 years old) Using such abbrivations that's the first way to make me hate you. WTMMHU if you must shorten things.

There's always one person, who upon the purchase of a new mobile telephone will (painfully) test out all the ring and message tones. Nice. Way #2

And that's not all, there's the boasting. "Oh my cellphone has a mp3 player/camera/keyboard/Taser/hologram/pancake flipper/solarpowered cow caller/FLIPPING USELESS PIECE OF CRAP.

The gadgets aren't even that good. "ooh i've got a 2 megapixels on my phone." God, it's not 1997. Get a camera and you can have photos can be printed without people looking like they've watched the videotape off The Ring.
I've got a perfectly fine ipod I can listen to when I want music. It's 8gig, not 512mb.

I understand there is some sort of advantags to having all the things you use in one small gadget.
But I'm happy, quite happy in having my ipod as my music player and my phone to text and call.

I've always found the most flashly phones break in the shortest amount of time.

I don't want to pass on your "friendship tag/cuddle/kiss" - infact anyone who sends me such messages can expect to be removed from my friendship list. #3

Likewise, "Hi" the single word text message is not something I will reply to. What do you say back to that? "Hi" ? then the conversation will go absolutly flipping nowhere. #4

In the same vein is the message "What's up, i'm bored" - because that makes me feel REAL good knowing I am somewhat of a last resort entertainment. #5
That's probably what the person in the photo does. What a kool cat she is.

No comments: