Sunday, 9 August 2009

To do list...

Inspired by Cool People I know I thought I may write a list of things I hope to do in my life. Call it Bucket List or what you will.

The further the list goes, the less it is in order. So no order really.

1. Be more greatful (I know the theories but I never put them into practice.
2. Go to France
3. Speak fluent French in France
4. Have a 50th Wedding anniversary
5. Have well behaved children
6. Walk the Great Wall of China
7. Go to a prestigious university
8. Feel sucessful at my school reunions
9. Go to places in song lyrics - take a photo at each
10. Do something worth writing a book about
11. Stand under a waterfall
12. Dive into a pool fully clothed
13. Buy more cocktails
14. Swim with dolphins
15. Go Scuba diving on a coral reef
16. Have a great story to tell my grandkids
17. Get a mentor
18. Get asked to be somebodies mentor
19. Eat fresh fruit, not sneeky overseas, wrong season here fruit.
20. Have a midlife crisis and run a marathon
21. Do a crazy fun job

More to come....

1 comment: