Monday, 3 August 2009

Back seaters


You may be surprised to find out I do not have a proper drivers licence. I'm almost hitting the big 2 1 and I am still have a little yellow sign.

On the (rare) occasions I do drive with my family my brother always thinks he knows best. Except... he's 13 (and this was 3 years ago).

Right, so a 10 year old knows how to drive better than me? That really grinds my gears. (to steal a phrase) I hate the proverbial back seat drivers.

From comments on a news site from people that seem to know better than the government/police/ect ect to people that try and give you tips on things they know nothing about.

The backseat driver today is about (the bain of my life) teeline shorthand.
Teeline shorthand is a beast, created by the devil, I swear. Thanks backseat driver, it's nothing like guitar playing or your singing exam.

Have you had any experiences with the backseat driver. Please share.

No comments: