Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Party party

I raged, I partied, I rioted.... I lied.

Last night I had two glasses of wine. Granted, it was free wine, which is the best kind of wine there is.

Last night I thought I had a work meeting. Joy crossed my face, when i realised that it was actually a confrence.

With free drinks, food and goodbags! However, there's no such thing as a free lunch. There's always a catch. In this case a awesome catch.
All I had to do was a watch a 50 minute presentation, complete with video clips. I gave me time to finish my wine. Easy peasy.

The hosts were the classic male/female balance. I especially admired the nice looking man. He had a sauveness that I one day hope to emulate. It really made me half believe what he said. Every one of their clients were "top selling" and anything he said with a pause after it, everyone laughed.

I wonder what type self-help book he used? I do get 25% discount and all.

The giftbags, primo awesome! We all decended, flying, swapping and commenting.

Evem better when I got home, boyfriend had cooked tea and had invited friends. No effort on my part!

No comments: