Sunday, 9 August 2009

You suck!

This post starts much the same way as many converstations which your grandma.
In my day...

[We walked 10km in the snow to school barfoot, where the teachers were able to beat us with sticks/canes/knives/rulers when they weren't making us learn the 10,000000001 times tables]
That'sbesidethepointhowever.

People used to have low self-esteem.
There used to be Project K to help youngesters with their self-confidence issues, making friends, life skills et al.

Kids used to [genuinely] feel bad about themselves. There is still, however, drama queens and they make me equally as mad.

Some young people just need to be pulled down a notch.

They are everywhere, these kids to have been told they can do anything, be anyone, that they're special, awesome, differant, unique and should accumulate as much self-confidence as possible.

Well i'm here to tell you that you're NOT special.
You're just the same as everyone.

It should be mandatory for schools to seek out these kids and focus on them putting down more often.
We had a gem of an art teacher who upon walking into out art history class, informed several young ladies that their fake tans were so putrid that they looked like pumpkins.

For example - young ladies all about the town shopping, not even shopping, browsing. Browsing is where you pick up EVERYTHING but by nothing. I just want to get past them on the street or in the shop, but no. I have clearly infringed on their 'coolness' rights. I get the glare. Because obviously I am in a subordinate to their barriage of cool.
Well guess what -

You shouldn't have gone for a large starbucks, your bum does look big in that, and did a blind hairdresser do your hair streaks.

There I said it, and a feel alot better now.

Then it's the jobs thing - Yes I may have a service job but that does not make me your inferior, it makes a contributing member of society. I have bills dammit. And one day you will too, if you ever leave home.

It's enough to make you actually say the things you think in your head.




1 comment:

George said...

My problem is that I do say the things in my head. I have no filtration system between my brain and my mouth.