Monday, 17 August 2009

Mostly the best

What's better than going to Bluff?
(And don't say almost anything in the world. Because sarcasm is the lowest form of humour)

Going to Bluff on a motorbike! Yes, while the rest of my generation (circa 89) go out, have random hookups and take P; I'm in Bluff.

As a connect group my pals and I journeyed to the end of the world in yesterday evening with no purpose at all except eat.

When I asked the boyfriend if he wished to accompany us he replied "so what are we going to do down there, just eat fish and chips?"

Heck yes we are! (Turns out they didn't even have any oysters)

Anyhow, I rode on the back of Mister-almost-identical-name-to-I's bike and all the time simultaniously enjoyed it and imagined what The Times would write for my eulogy.

Other noteable occurances on the the magical journey were:

* more people in the fish & chip shop than in their full history.
*Car follow the leader
*Eating fish & chips of the bonnet of a car, by torch light
*Friend almost breaking iconic sign
*Dance fighting
*Finally seeing where dog island is (Same name as best playstation game EVER)


Happiness, is eating a jam wrap on top of Bluff Hill.

No comments: