Sunday, 16 August 2009

Hi, my name's Erica and I'm a....

I admit it, I'm an addict. I'll have to stand up in a meeting, with fellow addicts and face my fears and say. I'm Erica and I'm addicted to post-it notes.

Sad isn't it. They had always been cool and interesting, if not expensive. Untill 2 weeks ago where I stumbled upon the mother load sweet score, 97c little post-it tabs in 3 differant colours with little squiggly designs on them. I brought no less than 3 packs.

Then smaller-of-the-tutor-trio. (I was tempted to google, then link a photo, but now our department knows blogs aren't private) put down a box with the wonderous heading "free too a good home". Like a vulture who has just spotted a small child we waited then dived in.


I had, for the 2nd time in 2 weeks hit the mother load of stationary.


My post-it collection now comprises of:

* 3 x packs of small coloured sqiggly line ones

*numerous packs post-it flags for indicating interesting tit-bits in textbooks

*1 x purple note stack, regular size

*Fluro yellow stack, small size

* THE BEST OF ALL a post-it note holder and storer.

Come to think of it, there are heart and star shaped ones at work, and I do get 25% off.
TTFN, off to the stationary store.



I could even do what this this
awesome specimen of a person did ->

3 comments:

One Fine Weasel said...

OMFG that is so cool. yours could spell out 'chickpeas'.

Oh, the humanity! said...

I do love chickpeas, but not THAT much. What would yours spell out?

In other news, the-most-likely-to-punch-in-the-face classmate left shorthand and didn't come back for like half and hour. I mean everyone has a bladder but really, that long?

One Fine Weasel said...

We suspect he may be a mutant robot child therefore needs to keep nipping off to recharge his batteries.

Mine would spell out 'i *heart* monkeys'.