Sunday, 23 August 2009

Lets be fwends!

Sme people are just cool. I like to think I am one of these few and far between inderviduals. Thought, sadly this may be a oversight on my part. Some people just have this sort of charisma, the gift of the gab, the tingle in their fingers, tingle in their toes. My friend Helen has the gabbing gift that I quite often lack. She's kissed the Blarney stone, so there is hope for me yet. Or to be one of those people that when they say something everyone just laughs. Even though it's not really funny. I met one of those people today. School Girl, most likely about 17 or 18 years old. But i had this urge to be her friend. She was just so funny. Everyone knew it and everyone expected it. I had my fist to that. I do, however own a book about how to make social chit-chat in all situations. Purchased of course, as always with my 25% work discount




As many of you will not know (because it's not something I frequently publicise) but I love The Princess Bride movie. Best...quote....ever

No comments: