Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Food, Food glorious food

I've just had to stop myself for a second there, at risk of typing what is in my brain. I stopped myself typing my own bank account details. I know all the jazz about it being dangerous and money stealing et al but even if they were to do this (which i'm sure would be rediculously easy) they would have nothing to steal. Infact it might even be preferable, they would take hold of my account. And my debt. If it was acual money they wanted, it would come in once a week for just long enough to be able to catch it's breath. Before being zapped for my rent. Fools.

So what I'm trying to say, is that I have very little money. Infact, I own $507 debt. This is not even suppost to be possible, because my over draft is only $500. I digress. This fact, I thought in my brain calls for some sort of game. The game goes something like this: money is required for food, when one has money (and reqires food) they go to the market(super or otherwise) to purchase food. I have not had that experaince in one and a half weeks. It's the lets-see-what-I-can-eat- that-I-have-in-my-home game. So i'm poised, and you as readers should be too. For an array of interesting food releated blog posts. I sense some interesting and slightly nutritionally desolate meals to come.

Watch this space...

No comments: