Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Sharing is caring


I've got a confession to make, I'm boring.


There I said it.


31? 31?


I only have 31 followers.


31 people people think I am interesting enough to subscribe to my tweets.

I had 45.


I more I lose people, the less motivation I have to tweet.

I mean I don't want to be too general "just hanging out" "watching tv"

Flip, but I don't want to be too neiche.


As with my previous post on Verbalis diarreais, some people (and we all know someone) who discloses way to much. And twitter just gives them an excuse to do this...on the internet.


Should I just send my twitter acount to the big cyber graveyard in the sky?


Any sugestions on getting to be more interesting


1 comment:

George said...

Don't take it personally on the Twitter thing...they had a big clear out of dodgy accounts last week and from what I gather, everyone lost followers because there were so many dud accounts! Mine dropped to 80-something (it still freaks me out that 80 people give a rat's arse what I have to say, but there you go)