Sunday, 19 July 2009

If i wanted a farm i'd be a damn farmer


Like many gen-Yers I have a facebook account. I post, I comment, chat. I will not degrade myself, however to gaming.

For those not on the wonder that is facebook, there a variety of games where you can be the mafia, pets, farmer or a fish or anything.

Here, any unfortunate FML about my 2nd most loathed app Mafia wars:

"Today, I received a "diamond ring" in Mafia Wars (a facebook app) from my boyfriend of 3 years. Along with the ring came a message. It read, "Will you marry me?" He was serious. FML"

Likewise is farm town. Just leave me along alright? I don't want a chicken or a palm tree for my farm. The only sort of chicken I want is a nice big one with roast vege. If I wanted a tree (I'm not blessed with the gardening gene) I'd go and buy one from the garden centre and it would most likely promptly die.

I like cyber space. But I'm not THAT obsessed.
THIS JUST IN: Farmtown can not be found on facebook, bless. That's the best thing I've heard all day.
I AM SO PISSED ABOUT MY FARM WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID IT GOOOOO!!!! I JUST GOT TALK OF THE TOWN!!!!! I AM REALLY SAD!!!!!!
On another internet note:
Anyone on second life? I've heard of it, but don't really know that much. Is is just like a better version of The Sims?

1 comment:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

The theme of your blog is nice. Wish you all the best. God is Great.

http://foto-tricks.blogspot.com