Monday, 27 July 2009

It's all lie, lies I tell you

Sometimes people really make things up, but pretend they didn't.
What they think is a foolproof excuse, actually just insults your intellegence.
It must've happened to you..

I didn't forget about you (oh really?)
I've been meaning to call you (as above)
I was just thinking about you (oh really? just trying to telepathically transmit the email you haven't sent me)
I'll just take your number again (bull you have my number)
What's your last name again? (I don't even know what he was trying to achieve with that one?)
I was just hanging out with them
No, no, of course we're not involved (you just decided to go over to their house at 7 am to say hello, then leave shortly after. And co-incidently didn't change your clothes that morning?)


More to come. Has this ever happen to you?

No comments: